Thursday 7 December 2023

 NPDL

on the last week we finished our paintings and they came together really nice, the challenges we faced was mostly just not having everone here or not been able to go into the art room eveer class but we ended up with bringing the paints into the class room and we finishedd them in the NPDL classroom. we were able to make a qr code and that sent everyone who scanned it to our website withh all our working on it. so over all i think we did really well and it was a fun way of been able to work with my friends and in a diffrent class with other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.