Tuesday 30 March 2021

science road show

so on tuesday the year 7/8s had this science road show and it was about all thease cool things  like the first thing we we watched was the show that they did and they showed us how they could make this jelly looking stuff into a type of stringy stuff and a girl from a diffrent class went up and and got to make some and touch it  and after there show we could  go and try some of there science stuff that they brought. and the first thing i did was the flying rocket then i move onto a diffrent task  so i did the honey taste testing and that was soooooo cool 





2 comments:

  1. Hey Ngaeaima! My name is Grace and I go to Paroa school on the west coast! This post is really awesome and very interesting to read and look at the photos! To be better than before you could maybe just re-read you work and make sure it makes sense!
    You did a awesome job and I wish they wold come to my school.
    From Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ngaeamia, I'm Lucy from Paroa School.
    This post looks awesome, and the photos make it really eye-catching. There is one problem though, the spelling and grammer needs to be re-read and changed. There isn't a single full stop in the whole thing meaning you'd read the post without taking a breath. This sounds super interesting though!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.